[Ross is] a Representative from Florida; born in Lakeland, Polk County, Florida, on October 18, 1959; graduated from Lakeland Senior High School, Lakeland, Fla., 1977; B.S., Auburn University, Auburn, Ala.; J.D., Samford University, Birmingham, Ala.; lawyer, private practice; member of the Florida state house of representatives, 2000-2008; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth and to the three succeeding Congresses (January 3, 2011-present).
|Lakeland Office||170 Fitzgerald Road, Suite 1
Lakeland, FL 33813
|D.C. Office Number||202-225-1252|
|Voting Record||GovTrack Record|
|Financial and Other Data||OpenSecrets.org|
How to track Dennis Ross’ bills and voting record:
- Go to Ross’ profile on GovTrack.us.
- In the green box labeled “What you can do”, click on the “get alert” button.
- If you don’t have one already, you can do a simple sign on that only requires you to input an email address and password (super simple!).
- You’re done.
Some of Ross’s most recently sponsored bills as listed on GovTrack.us include…
- H.R. 507: To require zero-based budgeting for departments and agencies of the Government.
- H.R. 454: To amend the Illegal Immigration and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 to direct …
- H.Con.Res. 7: Directing the Joint Committee on the Library to accept a statue commemorating the …
- H.R. 278: Finish the Fence Act of 2017
- H.Res. 14: Disapproving of President Obama and his administration’s refusal to veto the anti-Israel resolution …
- H.Res. 957 (114th): Disapproving of President Obama and his administration’s refusal to veto the anti-Israel …
- H.R. 6191: Student Loan Repayment Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)